Linda Johnson, MBA
I pride myself on being an innovative sales and marketing professional with 30 years experience in retail and trade business from small companies to large corporations. I have expertise in the development of all marketing communication elements; including, advertising, direct mail, e-promotion, collateral, multi-media, product branding, public relations, sales training, tradeshows, video & websites.
In particular, I have collaborated on new product launches, from health food products to semiconductor capital equipment requiring global sales and marketing penetration.
MBA – Marketing - San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
B.A. - Sociology - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Associates Degree - Architectural Construction Technology - University of Michigan Community College, Dearborn, MI
- SBDC Cabrillo & Hartnell Colleges - 4 and 2 yrs respectfively
- Santa Cruz SCORE – Counselors to America's Small Business– 5 yr
- Toastmasters International – 15 years
- Business Marketing Association – 7 years
- Silicon Valley American Marketing Association – 3 years
- Marcom Resources Group – 8 years
SCORE members - Counselors to America's Small Business
Teaming with other SCORE members over the years has been a very valuable learning experience for me. Lifelong learning is very important to my professional growth - so that I can be more effective in advising each client on a path to success.